Join us for this series of five monthly webinars that will provide you with practical tools to help you rebuild & reenergize as you navigate the new normal in a post-COVID world. Experts in their fields will show you all you need to know about the following:
- Legal considerations
- Best practices in digital advertising
- Brand identity
- Effective sales techniques
- Actionable advice on marketing and communications
- Best practices to help your small business succeed in 2021 and beyond
SALES AND MARKETING TO HELP YOU DOMINATE YOUR MARKET
What should small businesses be doing in sales and marketing to succeed in the “new” competitive landscape? Bill Guertin is known as “The 800-Pound Gorilla of Sales”, and in this presentation, you’ll learn what’s working NOW in sales and marketing, what’s predicted to work going forward, and what techniques may need to be re-tooled or abandoned altogether. You’ll come away with several specific ideas to increase your business visibility, your brand value, and your bottom line.
- Better understand the new dynamics of the marketplace, and what is driving buying decisions
- Be able to more effectively use readily available sales and marketing tools to succeed
- Be introduced to brand new tools and techniques to consider in 2021 and beyond
The 800 Pound Gorilla
Bill Guertin is a sales and marketing authority, a keynote speaker at many conferences and trade shows, a Certified Virtual Speaker, and a lifelong resident of Kankakee County. A 1979 graduate of Bishop McNamara Catholic High School, Bill’s dynamic sales programs are in use at over (100) ticket sales departments of professional sports teams in the US, Canada and Mexico. He is the author of two books on sales and marketing, and is Chief Learning Officer of ISBI 360, a virtual training company that provides industry-specific executive education to the business side of sports and entertainment.