TECH FOR A YEAR WEBINAR SERIES
Featuring Beth Ziesenis, aka, Your Nerdy Best Friend
Join us for this series of six technology webinars. Tech for a Year webinar will feature a broadcast from Beth Ziesenis, aka, your nerdy best friend. The webinar sessions will cover different technology topic, such as social media and creative tech tools, to hacking and productivity.
You won't want to miss this opportunity to expand your "tech-knowledge-gy!" with this year-long tech program.
QUESTIONS FOR A PANDEMIC WORLD
Like the rest of the world, you've been dealing with the pandemic since March of 2020, but have you really learned how to deal with it? This session asks big questions about how you're coping with today's reality. Then Your Nerdy Best Friend, aka author Beth Z, will share tech tools and tips to answer YES to all the tough questions. A sampling of the big questions include:
- Are you truly communicating? Discover better tech for collaboration and communication
- Are you really listening? Identify tools that combat information overload.
- Are you able to focus? Try tech that helps you control distractions to get stuff done.
- Are you taking things off your plate? Learn about automation tools and affordable outsourcing resources.
Your Nerdy Best Friend
Beth Z. is a nationally recognized author, speaker, and tech nerd known for her fun and engaging programs packed with the latest tech trends and researched advice. She has authored six books and keeps up with the latest technology to educate and entertain attendees with the fast-changing world of technology.
Speaking to groups of every size, from 10 people to 1000, she entertains, enlightens and empowers attendees to embrace their inner nerds to become more efficient, more productive and definitely more nerdy. Her energetic presentations are always jam-packed full of useful information and her audiences have no choice but to be engaged!
DISCOVER THE REMINING TECH FOR A YEAR WEBINARS:
- Video On-demand - Questions for a Pandemic World
- June 22 - Tech Tools for Serious Productivity & Self Care
- August 24 - Who Wants to Hack You & How to Stop Them
- October 26 - Tech Tools to Create Cool Content for Social Media
- December 14 - Powered Productivity - Super Tech Tools to Get Stuff Done
- January 18 - The Best Tech of 2021 - A Year in Review