TECH FOR A YEAR WEBINAR SERIES
Featuring Beth Ziesenis, aka, Your Nerdy Best Friend
Join us for this series of six technology webinars. Tech for a Year webinar will feature a broadcast from Beth Ziesenis, aka, your nerdy best friend. The webinar sessions will cover different technology topic, such as social media and creative tech tools, to hacking and productivity.
You won't want to miss this opportunity to expand your "tech-knowledge-gy!" with this year-long tech program.
TECH TOOLS FOR SERIOUS PRODUCTIVITY & SELF CARE
In the insanity of today’s world, you're busier than ever with deals, kids, health checks, high stress and exhaustion. Even though you're being pulled in every direction by everyone and everything, if you don't take time to keep your head on straight, you won't be able to be the leader you are.
Join Your Nerdy Best Friend, author/speaker Beth Z, for a nerd's take on self care. Using today's technology, you can integrate tools and apps into your routine that will help you get more work done in less time. You'll discover resources to help you overcome the crippling effects of stress and overwork. And best of all, Beth Z's tools are free or darn cheap. This is the can't-miss program that will help you stay sane through the crises we’re all facing.
- Update your ideas on what meditation is in the modern age with tech resources for specific, sanity-saving sessions
- Discover easy tools that help you organize your day and manage your life
- Find ways to streamline and offload the time-sucking little tasks that drive you crazy
- Understand your options for mental health maintenance online and on your schedule
Your Nerdy Best Friend
Beth Z. is a nationally recognized author, speaker, and tech nerd known for her fun and engaging programs packed with the latest tech trends and researched advice. She has authored six books and keeps up with the latest technology to educate and entertain attendees with the fast-changing world of technology.
Speaking to groups of every size, from 10 people to 1000, she entertains, enlightens and empowers attendees to embrace their inner nerds to become more efficient, more productive and definitely more nerdy. Her energetic presentations are always jam-packed full of useful information and her audiences have no choice but to be engaged!
DISCOVER THE REMINING TECH FOR A YEAR WEBINARS:
- Video On-demand - Questions for a Pandemic World
- June 22 - Tech Tools for Serious Productivity & Self Care
- August 24 - Who Wants to Hack You & How to Stop Them
- October 26 - Tech Tools to Create Cool Content for Social Media
- December 14 - Powered Productivity - Super Tech Tools to Get Stuff Done
- January 18 - The Best Tech of 2021 - A Year in Review