Position: Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Target of position Handles all inbound and outbound appointments and provides clerical support for warehouse and logistics management and supervisory staff.
Necessary / required skills (Education, Job Experience, special industrial expertise)
• High school diploma or GED
• 3+ years’ experience in Shipping & Receiving (Required)
• Prior experience in manufacturing, or a relevant field
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel skills) and Outlook.
• Experience with relevant warehouse management system (WMS)
• Adhere to shipping and inventory operating procedures
• Computer proficient. ERP Software Systems preferred
• Critical thinking skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to work under close timelines
• Familiar with UPS / FEDEX shipment entry systems, & SAP is a strong plus
• Personal and social skills
• Safety first, Dependability, readiness to take on responsibility, commitment, ability to work with strict timelines, accuracy, willingness to learn, goal- and results-oriented, friendliness, ability to communicate, ability to work in a team.
• Provides general assistance to operations teams (including, Inventory, Customer Service, Purchasing/Order).
• Completes data entry of receiving and shipping details.
• Customer and vendor returns and service exchanges.
• Compiling shipping documentation needed for freight forwarders and for customer
• Coordinate outbound shipments
• Schedules outbound loads and enters them into the system.
• Works with purchasing team to notify sales/production department of back-orders and shipment delays.
• Revises schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, sales, production, or engineering.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
• Internal Meetings, Communication
Salary Range: $30,000 - $50,000
Position Location: Aurora