Position: Part Assembler
Location: Aurora, IL
Company Profile and Summary of Opportunity:
Thermamax is a specialist and technology leader in the design and manufacturer of thermal and acoustic insulation solutions for engine rooms and exhaust after-treatment systems for diesel engines, spark ignition engines, and electric propulsion systems. Thermamax serves markets such as marine, agriculture, power generation, off- and on-highway. Thermamax, Inc. manufactures high temperature insulations at their facility in Aurora, Illinois. For more information, please visit their website at: https://www.tmaxgroup.com/en
Target of position
Processing and assembly of sheet metal, insulating materials or trim parts according to drawing specifications. Resistance spot-welding.
Necessary / required skills (Education, Job Experience, special industrial expertise)
• Ideally already experienced in high volume metal shop floor manufacturing
• Ideally light industrial welding experience
• Previous experience in factory or warehouse setting is recommended.
• Ability to read blue prints / assembly instructions
• Ability to work under close timelines
• High school diploma or GED
• Fluent in verbal and written English
• Good team player
• Personal and social skills
• Safety first, Dependability, readiness to take on responsibility, commitment, ability to work under pressure, accuracy, willingness to learn, goal- and results-oriented, friendliness, appreciation, positive manner, ability to communicate, ability to work in a team, ability to convince, appreciation for provided work and protection equipment
• Planning and problem-solving ability, analytical ability, interdisciplinary-thinking ability.
• Assembly / production of serial parts according to print
• Individual insulation assembly jobs according to the established procedures
• Assist in maintaining a clean, organized warehouse environment at all times.
• Internal Meetings, Communication
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - $50,000
Position Location: Aurora