Position: Production Worker
Location: Aurora, IL
Company Profile and Summary of Opportunity:
Thermamax is a specialist and technology leader in the design and manufacture of thermal and acoustic insulation solutions for engine rooms and exhaust aftertreatment systems for diesel engines, spark ignition engines, and electric propulsion systems. They serve markets such as marine, agriculture, power generation, off- and on-highway. Thermamax, Inc. manufactures high temperature insulations at their facility in Aurora, Illinois. For more information, please visit their website at: https://www.thermamax.com/en/home.
Target of position
Processing and assembly of sheet metal, insulating materials or trim parts according to drawing specifications. Resistance spot-welding.
Necessary / required skills (Education, Job Experience, special industrial expertise)
• Ideally already experienced in high volume metal shop floor manufacturing
• Ideally light industrial welding experience
• Previous experience in factory or warehouse setting is recommended.
• Ability to read blue prints / assembly instructions
• Ability to work under close timelines
• High school diploma or GED
• Fluent in verbal and written English
• Good team player
• Personal and social skills
• Safety first, Dependability, readiness to take on responsibility, commitment, ability to work under pressure, accuracy, willingness to learn, goal- and results-oriented, friendliness, appreciation, positive manner, ability to communicate, ability to work in a team, ability to convince, appreciation for provided work and protection equipment
• Planning and problem-solving ability, analytical ability, interdisciplinary-thinking ability.
• Assembly / production of serial parts according to print
• Individual insulation assembly jobs according to the established procedures
• Assist in maintaining a clean, organized warehouse environment at all times.
• Internal Meetings, Communication
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - $50,000
Position Location: Aurora,Other