Since 1961, The Association for Individual Development (AID) has served individuals with developmental, intellectual, physical and/or mental health challenges, those who have suffered a trauma, and those at risk. As a non-profit organization, our mission is to empower people with physical, developmental, intellectual, and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose. We are looking for Crisis Line Worker - MHP who exemplify that mission, and who want to work for an organization that makes a difference.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the provision of telephone counseling, linkage to community resources, and well-being checks to crisis line callers and agency clients
- Expected to work with a team of service providers within the agency and throughout the social service community to ensure that all needs of clients are met
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Additional Master’s Degree Preferred
- LPC, or LSW Preferred
- Completion of crisis line training prior to date of hire preferred
What will we bring to the table? (only for Full Time position)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are the other requirements?
- Flexibility to Work evenings, weekends, and overnights
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.
Position Type: Full Time,Part Time
Salary Range: $0 - $29,999,$30,000 - $50,000