Offering a Sign-on Bonus $2,500 for part-time therapists and $5,000 for full-time therapists.
Full and Part-Time Openings | New grads and licensed counselor/therapist welcome.
Seeking behavioral health professionals to join clinical team in Geneva. The ideal candidate is eager to join a dynamic mid-size practice, providing an integral role in providing individual and family outpatient therapy to a varied caseload. Providing hybrid work schedule (at home and in the office) through telehealth and in-person therapy.
Clinical supervision towards professional licensure provided.
Generous benefits package offered, including health, dental and vision insurance. Life insurance. Substantial paid time off (full-time only). Professional development stipend. Generous retirement plan. Supportive team environment.
- Sensitivity to, and respect for all cultural differences
- Knowledge of the behavioral dynamics of individuals and families
- Working knowledge of DSM V-TR
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Provides therapy services to individuals, families and groups.
- Opportunity to collaborate in networking efforts with other area service providers.
Master’s degree in a mental health discipline (Required)
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: Hybrid In-Person / Remote