Position: Order Management Admin Assistant
Target of position
Ensures the day-to-day administration support for Order Management & Customer Service.
Necessary / required skills (Education, Job Experience, special industrial expertise)
• Some College degree required
• 2+ years’ experience of hands-on administrative support & customer service
• Proficient personal computer skills, Microsoft Office programs (e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Advance Excel skills Required (must have experience with pivot tables, vlookups etc.)
• SAP Experience is a plus
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Very effective organizational skills
• Excels in time management, multi-tasking and balancing multiple requests at one time.
• Work effectively with tight timelines.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across functions.
• Bilingual (Spanish) speaking/reading/writing is a plus
• Open minded, positive mindset
• Personal and social skills
• Dependability, readiness to take on responsibility, commitment, willingness to learn, goal- and results-oriented, ability to communicate, ability to work in a team.
• Organizational skills and strong attention to details.
• Planning and problem-solving ability.
• Handle daily Production reports, PO requests, schedules, updates, and other applications via customer portals
• Enter new customers and vendors in ERP system with proper documents
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database system
• Correspond with customers, suppliers, and staff members
• Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
• File documentation according to the established procedures
• Support with SAP implementation
• Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - $50,000
Position Location: Aurora