The City of Aurora is accepting applications for seasonal job positions for the Phillips Park Golf Course.
The Food Service Seasonal Worker will be responsible for the day-to-day transactions, food preparations, sanitation and general cleanliness of the food service area and any other duties assigned. This position reports to Golf Management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs job responsibilities of beverage cart attendant, including stocking and managing inventory of all products on the beverage cart
- Prepare food as directed
- Present and sell food and beverage product
- Comply with all requirements of the Kane County Health Department and Illinois Liquor Control Commission
- Perform all sanitation duties
- Manages daily cash receipts and charges
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and maintains a professional image at all times
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to address complaints and resolve concerns as needed
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Must be able to pass a drug screen, background investigation, and polygraph assessment as needed.
Apply online at https://il-aurora.civicplushrms.com/careers/
Position Type: Part Time
Salary Range: $0 - $29,999
Position Location: Aurora